NEW from SIGMA!

NEW from SIGMA!
SIGMA HD BRUSHES

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Morning Surprise : "Incanto" in my house!

Woke up this early morning, waiting for my husband to arrive from his night shift work.  To my surprise there was something in my dinning table, sitting there and not moving any inch, as if its waiting to be seen.

I stood up and went closer to it that I just have to see it.  Wanna know what it was?!

Here is a photo :
It was starring at me and I feel it's saying "Open Me!"

And so I did..........
A smile on my face.......
I never had anything like it, I know at first I thought, I wish it was make-up! haha! :P But it was not, but it still made my morning.

And this is what's inside..
I opened it, and smelled it and admire it.....


The bottle is really nice, it has a nice shape to it and the cap is elegant..
The scent is perfect for summer, I am really bad in describing scents but I will give it a go, it is light and smells refreshing that says spring and summer... I hope I gave you a good description of it. I just loved it. I can say as early as now, this will be my "go-to perfume" this summer!

Hope you enjoyed reading my Morning Surprise!
How about you? What is your "go-to perfume"?

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. The Incanto "series" of perfumes are to die for! They're sweet-smelling but not the scents that will make you dizzy. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They say that the smell dont last, but I do not agree, it stayed on me until the next day ^_^ compliments from my hubby that is why,haha!

      Delete
  2. nice one sis! i'm not a scents person, but anything from rustan's is a good blow out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete