NEW from SIGMA!

NEW from SIGMA!
SIGMA HD BRUSHES

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sigma Cities Collection in Tokyo ~Limited Edition~

I finally got my first SIGMA Brushes!

This is the Cities Collection I blogged about last time.
When I first saw this collection and was so thrilled to get my hands on them.

I do not own any Sigma Brushes but I have heard a lot of good reviews and read about them.
Because I am from the Philippines, shipping is a pain.  
But Sigma had this offer that I was not able to resist. Last Novermber 25, 2011 this was a popular date for the US as many shopping malls and other companies a like had celebrated on what they call "Black Friday" which is I think for the Thanks Giving celebration as well. (not sure though, don;t quote me on that please.) And it was a promo for FREE SHIPPING! Yes girls, for free!

So I ordered online and this is $59.00 and free shipping!!!! And I waited for approximately 20 days, and it was here!

I am very happy with the collection, plus it is a limited edition. :)


 Inside you’ll find a mixture of brushes from the professional & premium kits (F30, F15, F05, E60, E45, E40 and E05).



Brushes in this kit:

Eye Liner - E05 An extra fine-tipped brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke to line the eyes. Synthetic bristles.

Tapered Blending - E35 Fluffy, long-bristled brush with tapered tip. Ideally used to apply and blend color to the crease area and to soften harsh edges. Natural bristles.

Small Tapered Blending - E45 Small domed brush with highly tapered tip. Versatile, this brush can be used to precisely apply and blend intense colors to the crease area. Natural bristles.

Large Shader - E60 Flat shape is ideal for application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers. Natural bristles.

Small Contour - F05 Ideal to apply, blend or contour powder products. The softly rounded dome top smoothly blends color into the face. Natural bristles.

Duo Fibre Powder/Blush - F15 Medium-sized tapered brush. Widely disperses highly pigmented or mineralized powders. Blend of natural and synthetic bristles.

Large Powder - F30 Fluffy and rounded tip. Suitable application of powder products on face or body. Natural bristles.

Large Shader - E60

Small Contour - F05

Large Powder - F30

Duo Fibre Powder/Blush - F15

Tapered Blending E35

Small Tapered Blending - E45

Eyeliner - E05

The F05 is my favorite among 7 brushes.
I would make an in depth review on this brushes as soon as I get the chance to use them all for quite a while :)

Thanks for reading!




6 comments:

  1. nice! i was not able to wake up in time for the free shipping, too bad! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know about the free shipping. sayang! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pammy : Yes they have this electrifying pink color as what Sigma describes it, I love it!

    @khakiness : I was not able to woke up that night too,but luckily the site went down and they extended it til 2PM our time that day,so I was able to grab the chance.. :)

    @Gellie: Aww,sayang naman..Let wait and see if they will do it again next Black Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww sigma, i love the old rose color! i've discovered bdellium tools though, way way cheaper and with the same quality LOL

    ReplyDelete