Who liked to be called old-looking? I don't!
Most of us girls now-a-days are very conscious about how we look. With this we take care of our skin more and don't just settle on cleansing it, we tone and we moisturize and others have lots and lots of morning and evening regimens than most of us do.
I begun to take care of my skin just recently ( I know its a shocker ).. I never really took the time to take care of my skin when I was in my teenage nor on my early 20's but not until I saw the first sign of skin aging, dryness and fine lines.. o.O And that was the only time I said to myself, enough of being naive when it comes to my skin. I admit, I was scared to use any beauty skin products thus makeup on my skin as I was afraid that it will just boost the aging of it more. But I proved myself wrong, and as a matter of fact, my skin is more likely to age faster if I do not take care of it and use beauty regimens to maintain the youthfulness of my skin.
With me being terrified to look older and older, I decided to try out, finally, this product that claims to fight the 7 signs of skin aging!
The product claims :
7 Anti-Ageing Benefits in 1 Moisturiser:
- : Reduces appearance of lines.
- : Soothes dry skin.
- : Evens skin tone.
- : Smoothes and evens skin texture.
- : Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- : Helps protects skin’s moisture barrier.
- : Hydrates for firmer skin appearance.
How does it work? It provides the anti-ageing power of moisture fused with vitamins and anti-oxidants PLUS UVA/UVB (SPF15) protection to help prevent sun damage.
I love how they put the pump on the lid as it is hygienic and you can control the amount of product that will come out.
I only need a pea size amount of the cream to cover my entire face and neck.
Although the product has color, when you spread the cream it will turn out transparent. It does not give any coverage.
It leaves your skin moisturize and about 1-2 minutes before it sets in your skin or before your skin absorb it.
I only use this product in the morning as I have noticed that it reacts with my toner for night that has salicylic acid on it. As for the morning I use gentler toner. Be careful with applying this product, start with a small amount and work your way as you spread it in your face to neck, as this may tend to make you face oily if too much is applied.
1. I have notice that after 7 days of continuously using the cream, people compliments my skin looking radiant and glowing, thus they say I look younger and blooming.
2. Sets on the skin quickly about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. It has SPF15 to protect skin from the sun.
4. Pump on the lid is a plus, controls how much you want and it is hygienic.
5. Price is all worth it for the product.
6. Widely available.
1. The smell of the cream brothers me, but only last for few minutes.
2. Leaves your skin a little greasy after applying.
3. Makes my skin oily throughout the day hence blotting is a must.
Overall I have a good experience with this product as it gives me a youthful glow. But if you're wondering if its really works for wrinkles, I don't know as of the moment, maybe years of use before I can attest to that claim.
I hope this review helped you girls out there looking for a good face cream.